My Lovely Green Blog

source: Sustainable living directory
I started this blog just over a year ago to mostly share food recipes, dishes and my experiences which lead to a vegan and green living lifestyle.

In the beginning my goal was simple: To share my food dishes with others and to keep a record of my culinary adventures.

Today my mission is to continue educating myself about being vegan, living green, and making the changes necessary to help our environment, our community and ourselves… all the while sharing what I learn along the way with you.

I'm not an expert and I don't have a bunch of letters behind my name.  But I have a goal and I write/share from my own personal experiences.  I hope to include recipes, innovative and new green products, books, tips, and anything and everything related to green living.


What does 'green living' mean exactly?

Though there are probably many definitions out there and many interpretations as well, I like the sounds of this one:

Green living is… A lifestyle which seeks to bring into balance the conservation and preservation of the Earth's natural resources, habitats, and biodiversity, with human culture and communities (source).

That about sums it up nicely!

xo
SL