Green Tip 7: Metaphorical Tree Hugging

     http://adartin.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/wildlife-sos-animals/

I can't emphasize this point enough in my own office and I never print anything at home because I don't have a printer.  I always try to print on both sides whenever possible or use scrap paper to print on the clean side.  My coworkers and I will also use scrap paper to make small notebooks for note-taking for meetings and such.  A great alternative!


USE BOTH SIDES OF PAPER

American businesses throw away 21 million tons of paper every year, equal to 175 pounds per office worker. For a quick and easy way to halve this, set your printer's default option to print double-sided (duplex printing). And when you're finished with your documents, don't forget to take them to the recycling bin.