Green Tip 4: Hand Wash & Hang Dry


This challenge couldn't have come at a better time as I have a load or two of laundry to do this weekend - still!

Yes it's 6:19pm and I have yet to do this laundry but the new plan (challenge really) will be to divide my laundry into what will go into the machine and what can be washed by hand.  Hopefully by doing this I will save a load of not only water but time, energy and money!



The real challenge is this - hang dry!? Really? So how does one hang dry clothes in a small bachelor apartment occupied by me, my boyfriend and one dog?


We'll see what happens, time to get creative!  I think I'll need to compromise this one, maybe hang dry just the clothes I hand wash to start.  It also doesn't help that it's pouring rain outside right now.

Why hang dry?

Getting a clothesline or rack to dry your clothes by the air will help your wardrobe maintain its color and fit, and you'll save money.  Your favorite clothes will last longer!
 
Sounds good to me!