Travel Cheaply: My #1 Secret for Cruises

I have always been a saver...I even have a cute little coupon box that fits in my purse. Whether it's saving $ on groceries or vacations, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Last summer I spent a month in Costa Rica on $800 INCLUDING my plain ticket (I must post about that fun trip sometime soon). I am proud to crown myself the queen of finding great deals.

A few years ago I found vacationstogo.com this is the best website for finding fabulous cruises for up to 75% off their original price! Many cruise lines have empty rooms and will lose money if they aren't filled, so they sell them at extremely low prices before they depart. My favorite is the "90-Day Ticker" --a complete listing of last-minute cruises from around the world. And if you wish to plan ahead, you can search the "Find a Bargain" tab for cruises up to a year in advance. Check it out. You will love it.

Lets all go on a vacation