Moving Tip #8: Green Cleaning

photo source
My other favourite step next to packing is cleaning (I know, I must be nuts).  When I do clean my home I especially now always look for environmentally-friendly cleaning products to use.

There are so many great green brands today but be careful to make sure that if they say they are "green" or safe for the environment or safe even for your own health, make sure they really are!

Read the label carefully or do some research online before you go shopping for your cleaning supplies.  Just a few brands you can look for and try ...


Better yet, you can just make your own green (and safe cleaning products using items and ingredients you probably already have at home.

I think that will be a good project to start once my green cleaners start to run out.