Power Point

Welcome to all who are here from Between Naps on the Porch

I wish I knew how to use something fancy like AutoCad, or even photoshop - but I don't.  For a while, I was the Business Development Manager for a major food brokerage company.  This fancy title meant I was in charge of making the presentations that our senior executives used to sell their business to other senior executives at retailers like Kroger, or manufacturers like Kraft. 

So, I just played on powerpoint all day.  That's where I am most comfortable.  If I have to make anything on the computer, I at least start with power point.  My header up there?  Yep, powerpoint.

Not exactly sophisticated or cutting edge, but it helps me to visualize, or help others visualize those ideas constantly swarming around in my head.  Here are a few examples:

Levi's Nursery:



It's still a work in progess.  I am going to do chalkboard paint, a mirror for him to play in front of, a toybox of some sort below his window and a window treatment:




Our Front living room.


Those blinds used to be a nasty ugly natural wood yellowy color, and we just spray painted them to look like dark wood blinds.  I didn't think it would actually work, but it turned out great!




  Another angle of our living room with my CRAZY EASY WALL ART!


The original play was to do four of these panels, but I only ended up with three.  I may add another later, because I feel like the space looks blank still.  What do you think Im missing?







Curly bamboo was too expensive for me, but I found these plants at Pier 1 for only $4 each!











This was posted on Met Monday!