OR/CA Road Trip: Day 6

We left the Fitzmorris Farm around 9:00 and headed to Medford, Oregon to see Christian, Jenna and their 3 day old miss Olivia. On our way down the road, we met up with our friend Josh at Vero in Eugene, Oregon for coffee. I REALLY liked Vero, it was a cute Victorian house converted into a coffee shop. I wish I could pick it up and carry it back home with me. Although, I must say that the scenery of Eugene, Oregon is the perfect place for this cozy coffee shop.
I  would love to see Eugene in Autumn. I bet it would be beautiful with it's tall trees, brightly colored leaves and dark drizzly sky.

I like you Vero. I like you Eugene, Oregon. Please come home with me.





Josh and Danny

I got coffee with Kahlua cream !

Our friend Josh is working at a vineyard in Northern Oregon. We were traveling south, while he was traveling north, so we met for a quick cup & chat. The timing worked-out perfectly!

Have fun Josh! And don't forget to bring us wine! he-he-he...



Josh started brewing his own beer! How cool is that!? 

After meeting with Josh, Danny and I drove to Medford, Oregon to see Christian and Jenna's baby girl -- Olivia Lynn Barnett! What a beautiful buggaboo!

Proud Papa Christian holding his little girl

Honorary Uncle Daniel snuggling with Olivia

That night we had a BBQ at Jenn's Parents house. We swam in the pool, ate good food and played with babies!

This is Aiden. He is Austin and Katie's son ( Austin is Christian's brother).
What a loveydove.