The Bees Knees Beauty Essentials

This has to be the coolest lip balm I've ever owned -- a little sphere with a twist off top. EOS created this 95% organic,100% natural lip balm that's petrolatum and paraben free, just like you. It's packed with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. I own their Summer Fruit flavor and love it! They also have many other wonderful flavors such as honeydew, lemon and mint etc.

I am in love with this scent! I've tried their body butter, roll-on oil and bodyglow. All A+ in my book. The  fragrance smells like tropical fruit and gardenias! I've been wearing it for years and I get compliments every time. I especially like their body butter. The fragrance lasts for a long time and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky.



So if you didn't know, I'm extremely fair skinned and tanning in the sun all day is not an option for me. So I use this fabulous stuff. A revolutionary new self-tanning technology that delivers your perfect shade of sun-kissed glow. The first ever clear, all natural, fast drying, odor-free, self-tanning mist. No odor. No streaking. No staining. No kidding.
And hey, no premature aging due to hours of tanning at the beach! Look good and no wrinkles, it's a win win.



Every night I put a drop of 100% pure almond or grapeseed oil on my face. These oils can prevent free-radical damage to collagen and elastin, push back the clock, and reverse the effects of aging on your skin.




I got this lip balm last week. I read about it in Glamour a few months back and they gave it a great review. It's a high performance balm that was designed for athletes. Sweet Vanilla Lip Balm SPF 15 -- a hydrating, nourishing, vitamin-enriched and preservative/paraben-free lip balm with a delicious sweet vanilla flavor that protects lips from the elements. Very rich and thick... great for sports.



My favorite solid perfume.
Perfumery's oldest tradition- a multi-use, highly fragrant solid perfume balm, hand-poured into a unique solid stone cube. Contains aromatherapeutic, floral extracts and essential oils in a conditioning, alcohol-free shea butter & beeswax formula. Uses: scent for pulse points, deep conditioning for dry areas (such as cuticles, feet & elbows), pomade to add scent and brilliance to hair.
BLEND: Deep, spicy and alluring
NOTES: Iris, bay laurel, coriander, jasmine, patchouli
STYLE: Sexy, fiery and euphoric


I bit the bullet and bought this pricey piece a year or so ago. It was worth every penny. I've noticed a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance; especially if I use it everyday.
  • Fewer dry patches

  • Gentle exfoliation for softer, smoother skin

  • Firmer skin with improved texture

  • Reduces pore size

  • Great prep before applying self tanner





Korres has the cutest lip butters! Wild Rose, Jasmine and Mango are my favorite. This rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple, and kissably soft. Korres Lip Butters are formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. This shiny, juicy pop of color comes in an array of "flavors" and is ideal for dry lips.







This is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works.I think it smells a little like vanilla waffle cones and blackberries. B&B works describe it as a seductive blend of dark berries with a kiss of vanilla.
Key fragrance notes:
Sensual incense
Mirabelle plum
Night musk



 My favorite scent for fall and winter. This one gets a lot of compliments! Euphoria is a provocative, sexy and sensual fragrance. Exotic fruits, seductive florals, sensual champaca flower and a rich creamy texture of liquid amber, mahogany wood with an addictive cream accord.


This shampoo and conditioner makes your scalp feel tingly even after the shower! It gently cleanses without stripping color. The ZeroSulfate formula delivers a rich lather while infusing hair with essential hydration and color protection.




Embryolisse is a product sold in French Pharmacies. It may be a little difficult to find in US stores -- I found it online through Amazon. Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) is a rich moisturizing lotion. This specially formulated lotion is quite versatile; throw it in your travel bag when you don’t have enough space for numerous products. This creamy lotion is really three products in one: the make-up artists use it as a primer, moisturizer, and make-up remover.