March into Your Greenest Month Yet!


My New Year's Resolution this year was well, a few things, 1 - be completely vegan (check), 2 - read some of the greatest novels to date (um ... working on it), 3 - try a new sport this year (getting on that lol) and 4 - to living a greener, healthier, environmentally lifestyle ....hmm, am I?

I decided this month (March) was a good time to not only reevaluate this goal but to push myself full force into implementing and achieving it!

Blog goal for March: to post a new green tip every day for the next month, either something I am doing, would like to start doing or can suggest to others to do, I will share all the tips I've learned with you!

What does Green living mean anyway!?

Green Living can be defined as: Sustainable living is a lifestyle that attempts to reduce an individual's or society's use of the Earth's natural resource and his/her own resources

OR
Green living is an attempt to carry out your life in an eco-friendly, environmentally responsible manner, an attempt to minimize the size of your ecological footprint

To get me started, just a nice reminder here really, we often still need to be reminded of the small ways we can help the earth (from 50waystohelp.com) ...

01 PLANT A NOTION
"Going green" doesn't have to be a daunting task that means sweeping life changes. Simple things can make a difference.  Sometimes it takes a few reminders for things to take root.


__________________________________________________________
Sources:
http://www.50waystohelp.com/

http://www.greenerlivingguide.com/