Love Easter


At this 'delicious' looking Deli.

Do you know Easter is just next week.
I have always loved those Easter bunnies and the lovely decorated eggs.
The Easter bunny is a mythical character depicted as an anthropomorphic rabbit,
who brings baskets filled with decorated eggs to homes with children the night before Easter.
It's mannerism is very similar to that of a Santa Claus.

I was drawn to these attractive bunch at the
Checkers Deli in Singapore Hilton Hotel.


Prices starts from :...
S$18+ for the rabbits
S$30+ to S$50+ for the hampers.


My Rabbit : Priceless

I have this very adorable pet rabbit at home who loves eating up my garden.

Here he is, looking so cute but grouchy.

Waiting.

Here he is.

Caught in the act...

These are videos of him enjoying more plants and the breeze.


See how happy he is now...........