Easter 2009 : Eggs and Rabbits

There seemed to be very few Easter gifts and decorations this year.
Could this be due to the economic crisis that many have decided to give
Easter a miss?
After searching for quite sometime..
I was glad to have found another place that has these beautiful Easter gifts.
The cafe-cum-confectionery looked so dainty.




All these and very much more from this enticing and divine 'confectionery'.
A must see!
At 290 Orchard Road#01-20A Paragon Shopping Centre, Singapore.

Surprised to see these colorful clay bunnies,
high up on the shelves of this high fashion boutique.
These up-market rabbits were selling for S$139-00 each.


I truly appreciate this gift.
A beautiful Wedgwood egg that I adore and cherish.
View more elegant products at Wedgwood
If you are looking for something impressive and lasting,
try visiting Wedgwood.

Risis the Singapore's signature souvenir gifts,
that are plated with 24c gold.
Below is the famous Risis Gold Egg,
that's made from natural hen egg.
Using a unique process..
It's gold plated in 24carat gold and handcrafted to perfection.
Meant for good luck and fortune,
it has been with me for over 10 years.
Looking as good and new,
as the day I received it.
They will not tarnish.
View more ravishing products at Risis


I gave my kids,
this little guy to encourage them in their studies.


These porcelain rabbits that I have for a very long time,
is still a delight.
I always included them in every Easter display,
I made at home.

In this picture..
The rabbits needed to fill their
baskets (handmade from paper clay) with goodies.
To economized..
I have used only colorful serviettes and cellophane papers to wrap the eggs.
Filled them with jelly beans and chocolate,
than putting them together to make this
hamper-cum-centerpiece for my table.
Since it is for the garden.
I have placed some fresh orchids and ribbons to enhance the whole basket.
Use your favorite colors to make a different theme each year.
Last year
I used baby blue and pale yellow as the theme color and it was so pleasant,
It resembled a 'baby shower' instead.


I hope you will find your wonderful everlastings bunnies and ornaments
as I have.
Collecting them as mementos for Easter,
in years to come.
Have a Great Easter !