Camouflaging.....


There will always be some inevitable ugly sights in the home.
These are some areas I dislike.
Here are some pictures on how displays are added to alter the look and make them ambiguous.

This black strip of the door panel right in the middle.

Or the neighbor's dirty wall. 
That I can do nothing about.

To the rescue, is this huge display that covers everything.
Hiding those awful sights.
It is like bringing in the garden.
Besides, they are very refreshing..

Unsightly wires and plugs.

The lovely swan that I used to place at my entrance.
Is now used to hide those unsightly switches.
Keeping the danger of exposed wires and switches out of sight.

The wall that doesn't look good with the intercom and air-con control.

More plants from my garden are added to camouflage.

Less distinct.

Put them altogether
Viola!
A comfortable combo corner to relax.
As they say...