DIY Holidays: Mason Jar Anything

As the holidays approach I always try to make an effort to create/bake most of my gifts, holiday decoration and ornaments.  So this year I thought I would scope out some of my favourite websites to get ideas.

For the month of December, I hope to share with you as many decorating, cooking, baking, and gift giving ideas as I can. Some my own creations but many from people and websites that inspire me. So, to kick off December's DIY projects extravaganza, here are some great examples of how to reuse mason jars ...

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart's Vacation Memory Jars.

Our Big Earth

Try making some terrariums with a Christmas theme!

Martha Stewart

These could make for lovely centerpieces for any dinner party, especially during this time of year: Martha Stewart fabric wrapped jars.

Home Made Simple

A very handy and organized way to store your crafts - great for kids.

Martha Stewart

 This I love and really want to make for my mother, a little sewing kit by Martha Stewart.

Apartment Therapy

A beautiful and simple idea for a wedding or holiday dinner party, mason jar candle centerpieces.

The Inspired Room

A more festive version of the previous idea, using Epsom salts to look like snow as a candle holder.

Not 2 Crafty

Festive Christmas jars for the holidays.

Design Crush

We can't forget, mason jars can have a practical use as well, mix up your favourite, festive drink in them.

Etsy

Add some gorgeous outdoor decor with these mason jar lanterns

The Motherload

A fantastic holiday gift idea - scented bath salt in a jar.

Craft Resolution

Another very nice holiday gift idea - homemade hot chocolate jars. 

Fresh Cut Spaces

More kids craft storage but just a little more fun and colourful ... who am I kidding, I would do this for myself!

Fresh Cut Spaces

Indoor or out, a creative way to display your house plants with mason jars.