Best, Gluten-Free, Pizza Crust, Ever!


Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
I got the original recipe from fatfree.com but made my own alternations of course.

3 cups cubed sweet potatoes
1 cup gluten-free flour
Herbs of choice

My pizza toppings, like to keep them simple:

- Olive oil (base)
- Spinach
- Red peppers
- Chicken
- 1/2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Honey garlic BBQ Sauce

  


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Boil potatoes until done and then mash. Slowly add flour. Mix together.
3. Add herbs of choice. Spread out over a lightly sprayed cookie sheet or pizza pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Take out and top with sauce and toppings of choice. Bake another 20 minutes until done.


Just three ingredients for the pizza dough.

Pressing out the pizza dough - my tray was way too big!

 

'Oh, I can't wait to get me a feller and make me some pie!'
- Elaine from Seinfeld