Awenda Camping Weekend

What a busy, busy week, which sadly usually means I have no time to cook a proper meal let alone anything interesting to blog about.  However, last week I did have a bit of time to whip up this yummy vegan dip for my weekend camping trip.

It was completely thrown together on a whim, measured everything more or less but it really just came together based on what I had in my refrigerator.



Spicy Olive Tofu Dip

In a blender or food processor mix together the following: about 1/2 brick firm tofu, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1-2 tsp Mrs. Dash chipolte spice mix (or any spices you like), 2-3 tbsp of sliced green olives, 1-2 tbsp of sliced jalapeno peppers (I used the pickled kind out of jar).

Blend together until mixed well and enjoy with fresh sliced veggies or corn chips.  Happy Camping!

Happy Be-lated Birthday CANADA!