Boxer's Diet Week 2 - Breakfast: The Usual Suspects

Breakfast is the one true meal that I eat my most carbs/sugar because A. it's the first meal of the day and a great way to get you energized in the morning and B. You will likely burn off most, if not all, of the calories throughout the day.

My typical breakfast during training includes:

Option 1
1/2 cup of Oatmeal with added flavours or fruit such as blueberry or apple
3 egg whites scrambled (I do it in the microwave so it's completely fat free)
1 Tbsp of medium hot organic Salsa (for the egg whites)

Option 2

3/4 cup of wheat-free cereal like Rice Krispies (or 1 cup of Bran flakes if you are eating wheat)
3/4 cup fat free soy milk
3 egg whites scrambled (I do it in the microwave so it's completely fat free)
1 Tbsp of medium hot organic Salsa (for the egg whites)


The Usual Suspects
Oats or Quick Oats for Oatmeal (Carb/Sugar/Energy)

Free Range Egg Whites (Protein)

Organic Salsa for (Flavour/Salt)

GF Cereal Apple Cinnamon or Rice Krispies (Carb/Sugar/Energy)


I found some fantastic oatmeal recipes on Fat Free Vegan website that I have tried or have yet to try but want to share them with you because I love this website:

Apple Spice Oats (this one I made this morning and is pictured above)

Cherry Pie Oats (Gonna try this one out next!)