Food court @ Suntec City : A delicious smelling Library

Singapore being a multi racial country,
 have a wide variety of food.
As I eat out quite often.
Going to coffee houses and restaurants are getting too expensive.
I find the Food Courts that we have everywhere, is most practical.
The prices are very affordable.

They have a wide range of food,
from all races and nationalities which you can't find in a restaurant.
I could have a Chinese meal with an Indian nan.
(It's a flat, leavened bread baked in a tandoor from India).

Some of these Food Courts,
look posh, clean and they are air-conditioned to keep one cool.

This particular place is one of my favourite.
The atmosphere feels like a library but it smells delicious.
Notice the effort they have put in,
 to make the customers spellbound into this imaginary library or a wine cellar.

The 'Library'.


Impressionable table lamp stands,
 that set the grandeur atmosphere.


A very wide selection of FOOD


That smells so good and delicious.
It makes you hungry, just passing by.

At this corner.
A 'Wine Cellar'
where I could go to drink..
My tea.


The Food Republic

In Suntec City.
My lovely foreign viewers,
please do drop by should
you visit Singapore and experience it for yourself.