Happy Anniversary Danny!

To my Danny,
Happy 9 year Anniversary! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful best friend and love -- I couldn’t imagine my life without you. I am so excited for this year of wedding planning and for all the years to come that I can call you my husband! Yaaaaaaaaahoooooo! I have enjoyed every second we've spent together; every day of school, every Sunday church, every road trip, vacation, couch-potato-time, or cooking in the kitchen, every laugh and even every cry. I have loved it all. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for your steadfast love. You are truly an AMAZING man. 
We are going to have a lifetime full of adventures and happiness! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us next.
"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." 1Corinthians 13:7-8

You are my heart Danny.

How time flies...










































 Click HERE to read about Our Story