Seating arrangement

Slate Bergere Chair & Ottoman traditional chairs
I want this chair. And that door. And those walls. <3


When it comes to picking chairs out, my husband and I both agree it boils down to comfort. Plush, Pouffy(ish)...something for the couch potatoes. Like us. :D



This one'll be great for the reading room. It's a less stiff version of the "Oxford-cigarette-room" chair which old grumpy men use to sit by the fireplace.


Air Mail Tufted Chair traditional chairs









Ugh. I'm dying. Look at how the wall color and window just makes the perfect backdrop to this clean chair and ottoman. You can also decorate a room like crazy and this piece will still stand out. This is the kind of chair we want in our bedroom.
Collection Chair & Ottoman traditional chairs









Not a fan of wooden seat backs, maybe it's the color that struck me. I remember though, I have an aunt and uncle who had dining chairs like these and they were gorgeous with the marble dining table (back when marble was the "in" thing hahaha).
Maison slip seat side chair traditional chairs








One unexpected Ikat piece can add homey flair to any neutral colored space.  If you don't want to go too big on your ikat, try throw pillows! I would definitely have this in my living room!
Indigo Ikat Slipper Chair eclectic chairs










Distressed wood. Again and again. What can I do. I love it too much hahaha. The silk screen print on this one adds so much character. 



Aidan Gray Grain Sack Occasional Chair traditional chairs









This is like oatmeal fabric (i think). I can sit here and get my nails done. While asleep.. What do you think? Hahaha.



Courtney Chair traditional chairs



Wow, I feel so lazy now.